SEO Creators will tell you about top 10 SEO On Page techniques. SEO professionals often take On page for granted and believe that it is the Off-Page that is solely going to boost the rankings of their website but that’s not true. It is the On page first that matters as it gives Google bot a clean and structured interface to fetch and index web pages easily.
People who succeed with SEO do two things very well. First, they identify SEO techniques that get the results. Second, they put 100% of their resources into executing and scaling those techniques. Let’s have a look at those On Page techniques that work.
I have met one SEO Professional who had very good knowledge of On Page factors. He gives best digital marketing course in Panchkula.
1. Find the best keyword: It would be a waste of your time to optimize your website for keywords that are not even being searched for. Even if you do get top placement for a broad keyword that is not what your focused users are looking for then google will calculate the number of times users did not click on your website.
the number of times they returned to the search results to choose a different website. This, in turn, will not be healthy for your website authority.
So choosing a perfect focused keyword that is relevant to our website is very important. You can use keyword planner tool of Google Adwords to perform your extensive keyword research.
2. Competitors Analysis : If you want to traffic to your website through blogging then you need to do competitor analysis and check what are the keywords they are focusing and are ranking for at the top positions on SERP.
3. Write very linkable and shareable content: An article is not a sexy thing to look at here in today’s online marketing world. Generic content cannot be slapped together and thrown online with the hope that it will get high ranking for the life of that page of content. Think about the book the long tail that I linked to above.
I do because the content was meaningful and useful to me in my career as an SEO expert. The content could have these attribute if it has any hope earning and sustaining higher ranking in search engine results.
4. Optimize your title and meta tags: HTML titles and meta tag should be different on every page of your website if you wish for most search engines to store and list them in the search results. Google has 64% market share in the search that should be enough to convince you to not spend a lot of time on this attribute.
5. Optimize your headings and subheadings: In college and some high schools, essays are written using a standard guideline created by the modern language association. These guidelines included how to write your cover page, title, paragraphs, how to cite references. On the web, we follow the W3C’s guidelines as well as commonly accepted best practices for organizing a web page.
6. Use title and ALT attributes: Using the title attribute is a direct method of telling the search engines and the user more information about where a link will take them if they click on it. It is also a W3C standard for making your page accessible to those who are visually impaired.
7. Optimizing file nomenclatures: Whenever possible you should save your images, media, and web pages with the keywords in the file names. But many SEO’s have experienced improvement in ranking by renaming images and media. You also may receive visits from google images and other media search queries.
8. Tell the search engines what to index: I may take a lot of heat from the other SEO’s out there for this one, especially because Google and other search engines have already helped reduce the amount of duplicate content indexed. I do enough search queries that begin with the site a major issue.
9. Feed search engines static and XML sitemaps: Page rank is relative and shared throughout a website by a unique voting system created by Google.
I could spend two days trying to explain how page rank works but what it comes down to is having efficient navigation through your site. That was a sitemap page comes in.
10. Use checklists and validators: There are several ways to validate the accuracy of your website’s source code. The four most important are validating your search engines optimization, HTML, CSS, and ensuring that you have no broken links or images.
The unbelievable tool just came out that does much better than some of these older ones, and that is the Qualidator site analyzer tool which you can also find listed on our SEO software page.